Welcome to Learning SPACE (Special Products Aiding Child Education). Learning SPACE began with the owners’ frustration at being unable to find products that were needed for their younger sister, who has Soto's Syndrome.
Our range is full of fun and inspiring resources to meet the needs and interests of ALL children and of all abilities. We are an educational toy and resource supplier providing everything needed to create an innovative learning environment. From products to help a child who has Autism, an interest in science or needs help with timetables. As well as providing a wide range of learning and specialised resources we also install sensory equipment, soft play, outdoor equipment and full nursery/school set-ups.
If you need advice on products or can't find what you are looking for contact our specialist team, who have fantastic knowledge of our wider range of over 200 suppliers.
- Wide range of beneficial products chosen with the help of our expert panel of therapists, teachers, parents and of course kids!
- Competitive Prices! Find it cheaper and we will do our best to match or beat the price!*
- Passionate Staff who all have a background in childcare/teaching and an expert knowledge on resources.
- Award winning customer service.
- Strong relationships with Education Authorities, LEA'S, Health Trusts, Family Fund, National Autistic Society, Foster NI etc
Have fun exploring our website www.learningspaceuk.co.uk and catalogues. We aim to ignite your child's yearning for learning!
- Customer Service Excellence, Independent Retailer 2016 - Belfast Business Awards
- Highly Commended Customer Service 2012 - Belfast City Council
- Finalist Entrepreneur and Best Sole trader 2011 - Women in Business
- Highly Commended Best Young Business Person & Best New Business Award 2010 - Belfast City Council
- EDGE Alumni of the Year Award 2009 - Young Enterprise
- Best New Start Business Award 2008 - Belfast City Council
- Finalist for Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2008- Shell Livewire Advantageni